Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Valentine Days Swap-let’s do it!

 

PLEASE NOTE:  There are numerous comments that were deleted, I only deleted two and one was by whoever wrote it, PLEASE check and see if your comment is still below if you wish to be in the swap!  Sorry…don’t know what is going on….

 

I had a few questions so I added some more info below in # 1.
I have had quite a few emails and such about whether I was going to do a swap and I have decided that yes we will!


After having joined and hosted a few of these swaps I do have a set of rules….sorry but they are necessary for the swap to be good for everyone involved.

vintage_valentine-1

1. Make a Valentines Day card or tag or both. Also, a decorated candy box with  Valentine and Spring ephemera. Items people use to decorate crafts with, stickers, papers, lace, ric-rac, buttons, anything you think your partner would love, and of course a Valentine treat!  A box that is good for candy, like a Whitman’s Large Sampler Box is plenty large enough! This swap is not about sending the biggest box, but the most thoughtful.

2.  US bloggers only
.
3. You must have an ACTIVE blog, one that has been posted to at least twice a month in 2013,  if you do not use your blog, it is not active.

4. This is a one on one swap. Really look at your partners blog and ask questions….get to know them a bit better than just looking at photos or posts. This is not like a “secret” exchange so ask away…

5. These need to be in the mail no later than Feb 1st…..otherwise we get too close to the actual holiday.

6.  Use what you have! We all have many wonderful bits and bobs we can part with.  Let’s see where this takes us, I know for me it will be fun to find items in my stash….:)

7.  I will answer any questions you have via email.  sanjos333@gmail.com

vintage_valentine-19

8. PLEASE leave a comment on THIS post, with your email address also if you wish to participate in the swap. Bloggers that do not comment on this post, will not be added.  No emails asking to enter the swap please! I am going to pick partners in 7 days. That is January 9th. 
There will be NO more participants allowed to join after that, so please post this to your blogs so we can get a lot of participation!  The more the merrier!
Thanks and lets have fun!!!!!

24 comments:

A Little Creation said...

Hi Sandy,
I would like to participate in your Valentine swap.
Chris =]

Patti said...

Please add me to the swap, Sandy! Its always so much fun! Paintinpatti@msn.com

Perfectly Printed said...

Sandy I would love to join this swap! Mckinleychris31@yahoo.com....thanks for hosting!!!

Becky Garrison said...

Hi Sandy! I would love to join as well! I have changed blogs recently and the new one is http://craftingcapriciously.blogspot.com. I am also a bit un-clear as to the size of the box and what you expect us to put in it. I am thinking some printed vintage images, coordinated bits of papers, ribbons, buttons and other embellishments, Also maybe something handmade. I am so looking forward to getting started! Becky

Trisha said...

I would love to join! It has been a while since I participated in a swap and I am ready to do one again. Thanks! trisha_ahh@hotmail.com

~Trisha

LBP said...

It has been so long since I did a swap and I have just started posting to my blog again, but if you need an extra person, please let me know. I would love to join.

Blessings

Linda

Debbie said...

Hey Sandi...
I had so much fun swapping with you a couple years ago...and this swap sounds like lots of fun! Please count me in...it will be fun to get to "know" a fellow blogger through one of my favorite times...Valentine's & SPRING! I need some SPRING here in frigid NE Ohio!
xo
Debbie
===^..^===
ohkitten@cox.net

Lady Linda said...

Glad you are feeling up for a swap! I had so much fun with an Easter swap last year and really got to know sweet Erica, so will jump in and join your group. Looking forward to it!
Ladyteaore@aol.com

Linda Lou

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hey Sandy!
I'm IN! Who doesn't Love Valentine's Day?!!!
I need something to do to take my mind off of this FREEZING weather here...brrrr baby!
Trying to keep Warm,
deb

Lynn said...

HI Sandy,
I would love to join in! My email is pls0818@aol.com Thanks so much!
Hugs,
Lynn

Becky Garrison said...

Whoops! Sandy, I forgot to leave my email addy ... camelliacottage@bellsouth.net

Thanks@ Becky

Jenny's Heart said...

Me me me
I missed everyone last year, I am ready for some swappin fun ;-)

Thanks for hosting Sandy.
jennysheart@gmail.com

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Sandy, count me in! My first swap ever was a Valentine swap last year, such fun. Thanks for hosting this.

speiserp@gmail.com

Debbie Kay said...

I would love to join in the swap.

debbkay39@yahoo.com

Smiles,

Debbie

SueLovesCherries said...

Sign me up! cherrypie11@verizon.net

ImagiMeri said...

Alright, I'm in. It's been a while since I did a swap, so it might as well be yours.

Love ya'
Meri

Shirley Hatfield said...

I was afraid I had missed it, being out of town until today...so please count me in! marieutah@aol.com

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Sandy, I loved your Easter spoolie swap and think this sounds so fun! Please count me in! I have been hooked on spoolies ever since. Just posted some Valentines ones I made last night. Thanks for putting this swap together!
hugs,
Jann
p.s. I will post it on my sidebar.

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Please include me! My favorite swap ever was a Valentine's swap! Can't wait!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Sandy,
I would like to join please. You can check out my blog as I am an active blogger from the USA.
Thank you for hosting this swap.
Hugs, Lynnie

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Hi Sandy,
Please add me, I'd love to join in your Valentine Swap. Sounds like so much fun!

Thanks so much for hosting!

Holly said...

Hey Sandy,
I would love to participate in the swap, too. I love Valentine's Day!! Thanks, Holly hcrowder2@carolina.rr.com

Willnnabel said...

I would like to play :) Please add me.

Unknown said...

And of course....me! :):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...