Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween !!!!!

Josie Reinhard far right sitting down3

This is one of my grandmothers photos I treasure most!    She is the one sitting far right with her hand on the floor, the one in the middle in the light colored dress, looking straight ahead is her sister Jessie Reinhard and the one second from the left in the back is their other sister Mamie Reinhard.   I assume a bunch of friends from school are the rest of these lovely gals.  I love the dark pumpkins, wouldn’t you love to see this photo in color??????

 

c54f61b4f1c10dcb8d125838dfc578a6

 

Hope everyone has a wonderful fun Halloween!

11 comments:

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

What a lovely photo to have!!! Happy Halloween!! xo Holly

Perfectly Printed said...

Sandy this is the best picture!! I can see why you treasure it!! So special!

Jill said...

What a great picture to have!! A real treasure, for sure!

Phyllis @Around the House said...

How wonderful you have this incredible photo, I love it and I am not even related...it is just so relaxed and natural with the pumpkins and it looks like they are having such a good time...

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

What a cool picture! Thank you for showing us Sandy!
Happy Halloween!
Erica :)

Tammy's in Love said...

I think your Grama was COOL!

vintage grey said...

Awesome photo and a sweet treasure to have! Happy Halloween! xo Heather

Musings from Kim K. said...

What an amazing photo. Such a treasure. I hope you had a wonderful Halloween. It was a wet and windy one but Josie enjoyed all her treats.

Anonymous said...

Wow! How fun! Yes, I'd love to see it in color. I never can guess what the colors would be. ♥

★Carol★ said...

You're SO lucky to have a photo like this, Sandy! Such a great family heirloom. Hope you had a great Halloween!

Julia said...

That is such a cool photo to have. So rare to find Halloween pictures from back then. Wow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...