Monday, January 28, 2013

Valentine Goodies Galore!

I wanted to share with you  the wonderful items I have received from friends and my new buddy Hannah from  the blog http://pyrexthriftersisters.blogspot.com !

First of all I got this wonderful box from Deb the Garage Sale Gal…we have become fast friend for sure!  Just wish we didn’t live so far away from each other….

IMG_3395

The box had all kinds of goodies…she always spoils me with lots of “bits and bobs”…

IMG_3396

IMG_3397

Thank you Deb, yours is going out Tuesday…:)

Then I got my wonderful personalized Valentine from Miss E!

IMG_3410

Adore the girl on the bike…and look at all of those cute vintage cards…thank you E!

Then I got this box from Hannah…

IMG_3398

Inside….

IMG_3399

Yes, that is a vintage Pyrex bowl….just happen to have a top for it..:)  And look at that adorable decorated candy heart box…two vintage cookbooks and a wonderful vintage dish towel, and an unopened box of RED birthday candle holders!

IMG_3400

Another layer down and there was my favorite Dove milk chocolates and buttons…love buttons!  And really pretty spring stickers.

 

IMG_3402

IMG_3403

Thank you Hannah, this was such a fun swap…..She has gotten her box,  so I can show you the what I sent…

IMG_3389

The Valentine opens….

IMG_3390

IMG_3391

I will let Hannah show the rest….this was a great week for mail!

Thank you all again, and Patti, Deb and Meri, yours are coming this week! 

16 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

How fun are your special Valentine goodies! I always love seeing how everyone has decorated their special heart boxes. So many inspirational ideas. Valentine hugs!

GardenOfDaisies said...

Oh my, look at all that fun goodness! I have to share with you that I received that exact valentine of the little girl with the piggy bank when I was in 3rd or 4th grade. So that would date it around 1967-68. (I still have it saved in my childhood scrapbook.)

Unknown said...

Such special Valentine treats Lucky Lady!!

chris

Diane Mars said...

Oh you girls really out did yourselves! What wonderful mail! Have a great week. Hugs, Diane

RetroSandie said...

How fun and beautiful everything is!! Isn't it wonderful to open such nice surprises??!!

vintage grey said...

Such Valentine pretties and sweetness!! Have a great week! xo Heather

craftyles said...

Sandy, what a lucky girl you are to receive all the Valentine stuff.All of it is so creative and cute!

Pam said...

What adorable Valentine treats!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Laura said...

What Sweet packages! We are all blessed to have found each other through our little blogs, and I appreciate all that everyone has shared with me! I love to see all of the different ways everyone has decorated their heart boxes and they are all filled with such sweetness:)

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

It apprears that you too were spoiled by a "thrifter sister"! Well, I was spoiled by their sidekick, Miss Maddie! lol
Those girls are soooo generous!
I loved that Hannah used yellow. It's just so cute.
And Deb is a sweetheart too!
Great Job Sandy! It was a fun swap, and I'm so glad that you were a part of it!
Erica :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

It's always FUN to see the swap goodies and treasures made! Great hearts!
Blogging friends are great!
Warmly,
deb

Tammy's in Love said...

We Minnesota girls are so lucky to have met you our 521 Gal in person! Everyone is ahead of me...my transition to 50 hours a week of work is severely impairing my craft time!

Hearts Turned said...

What a wonderful bunch of Valentine goodness, Sandy--lucky you! Isn't it a beautiful thing to have such thoughtful friends?

Wishing you the loveliest day, my friend!

Julie

Laura said...

I think we were all spoiled :)

Unknown said...

Sandy! It's such fun sharing in your beautiful mail. We are the luckiest of women!
Thank you for the Sears post with matching homes. There are thousands of them here in the Columbus area. You would absolutely love to explore the Heart of Ohio!
Always, E

The Custards said...

A surfeit of delights indeed
Best wishes
Jenny

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...