Sunday, January 13, 2013

Lots of New Sheets on Etsy!

 

166492517445868269_CfeSPflG_c

Well, I have been busy cleaning up and brightening up some of my collection of vintage  children's cards to sell on Etsy as a downloadable sheet.  You can use it hundreds of times! I am trying to get this store going one more time….here are a few of them…there are many more…

Valentine-1-Watermark

Valentine-2-Watermark

Valentine-3-Watermark

Easter-Collage-2-Watermark

Easter-Collage-3-watermark

Please see the widget on my side bar for “521lakestreet” that is my Etsy shop! If there is something you are looking for card wise that you don’t see, please let me know! I will have more items, so please stop by often!

3 comments:

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Great job Sandy! I've been meaning to do this with my card collection for a very long time now. I need to buy the program that you and Meri have though! Your cards are darling, and I'm sure they'll sell like hot cakes!
Erica :)

The Custards said...

What bright and cheerful images - just what is needed at this time of year
Keep warm if it is chilly in your part of the world today!
Best wishes
Jenny

Musings from Kim K. said...

Darling images.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...