Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Really Fun Deal !

I own a Cricut Create, and I have had a good time with it, the few times I have used it,  but I do miss being able to make images larger than 5 and 3/4 inches.

So I talked with friends, did some online research and decided if I could get an Expression for a decent price, I would try one of them, and wait on the Expression2 which is about 250.00 or better most places. I know it does a few more things than the Expression, but I am not using this all of the time, so thought I would start here. 

So, I remembered that at one time Wal-Mart had them in fun colors, so I checked there first….they don’t carry them anymore. 

201011291291077194_529d969e02597954c9e5a4f71ed60b8e

imagesimagesCA0006DU

imagesCAGLN25Z

So I went to EBay looking for a used one, I tried a couple of auctions and lost, so I thought OK….I won’t get one right now. 

I tried one more time for a “canary” one and…..drum roll please….for 36.00 and S&H of 10.00 I got this one!  Yes, it is used, but if it does not work, I get my money back.  The auction stated it worked great.  Did you know that if you buy something on EBay with PayPal and the seller doesn’t return your money if it doesn’t work,  they have their own guarantee?   Yup!

images 2140

Yellow is my second favorite, Red of course was my first….but for this price I was happy with any color!

Considering this is what they went for new….

imagesCAEC2BCE

I was willing to try it!

So, I now have a lightly used ( I have used it less than a dozen times) Cricut Create for sale….

imagesCAEGZ5P2

1

if anyone would like one, please email me at sanjos333@yahoo.com and we can talk price…..I am going to let it go cheap!  :):)

6 comments:

Jane said...

How cheap, Sandy? haha - I have no idea what the regular price is, but could investigate.
Jane-Jacksonville
jspalmer@bellsouth.net

Nan said...

Well this is great Sandy you got such a good deal there. I wouldn't want one as I know me, I'd use it a few times then the fuss was over and not really use it again. I'm sew into sewing these days my card making is piling up with bits and parts I want to use.

Scrap for Joy said...

You will love, love, love the Expression. I use mine all the time (which explains why nothing else is getting done around here!) Yellow is a great color for you...can't wait to see what you create!
xoxo
J

My Vintage Mending said...

I can't wait to see what you cook up. I love the yellow. Enjoy it...smiles...Renee

Unknown said...

Happy Saturday Sandy! I am looking forward to your creations with this machine. I absolutely love the banners Joyce, Scrap for Joy makes with it. I just loved your ice cream spoon and container post. My gosh the things available to collect! The colors definitely make me think of you! It's fun to see you blogging again. Always, Elizabeth

Cassy said...

I love the yellow one...
Have a happy sunday!


Cassy from Acoustic Guitar Lessons

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...