Saturday, November 27, 2010

I can’t believe I won this!!!!!

Once in awhile I am lucky on Ebay. It used to be where you could fine vintage linens like this all of the time for a reasonable amount but not anymore. “Vintage” is sooo in right now!!B9Kgc)wB2k~$(KGrHqN,!ksEy jCwc3EBM5!uy1uLw~~_3

I have seen this particular tablecloth go for a lot of money….there is on on Ebay right now at $135.00 ! I don’t think it is going to go….

This is right up my alley! So cute and the images are just like the vintage children’s cards I collect!

!B9KgVu!!Wk~$(KGrHqZ,!jIEzNwjcc zBM5!ulWH0w~~_3

Plus she threw in 4 napkins, they don’t match but that is OK……I am a very happy camper! I was just so amazed I won this I wanted to share with everyone! LOL

Hope everyone’s weekend is going well. :)




17 comments:

Cindy said...

Wozza Sandy..you did awesome!! Congratulations!

Hugs Cindy

Andy's Attic said...

Sandy, I love it! It looks just like something you would use. Very cheery and fun.
Annette

Donna said...

Way to go! I'm glad you got it. It's so cute and vintagey.
D

Nan said...

I love it !!

Laura said...

We love this tablecloth! The colors are very bright and cheery.

Suz said...

This is fantastic! So full of joy!

Suz

NanE said...

Sandy, that tablecloth is AMAZING!!! It is so perfect for you. Glad you were able to capture it. Hugs and blessings, Nan

Into Vintage said...

Yikes - what a great score - this is one of my vintage Christmas favorites!

Mandie said...

I love your find!! What a great piece. I am in love with vintage as well. Your blog is sooo wonderful! I love all of the pictures you have on the sides.

I am not sure if The Jolly Holidays cartridge is new or not. But I am thinking that it is. It sure is a lot of fun. I only own 2 cartridges, hehe. Have a great week!

Betty said...

I love that tablecloth. Lucky you!

Jenny said...

How fun! This looks like you!

craftyles said...

I love it! Lucky you-I know it'll look great on your Christmas table!

Unknown said...

This is my kind of sharing!!!! Oh Sandy, it is perfect for you! So happy you won! Elizabeth

Carey said...

Oh I love this tablecloth. It looks like it is in great shape. Lucky girl. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
Hugs
Carey

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Love it! I'm so glad it came to you! You deserve it!

Diane Mars said...

Sandy, that is so funny I was just listing Vintage Christmas Tablecloths on E-bay I saw one of those go for a whole lot of money and then another a steal..I guess that was the one you won! Yeah! Love it~

Tea in the Library said...

Browsing through your older posts I saw this - and thought "OMG! I think I bid on this!" I have been hunting this particular table cloth for a while. It is a great one. I keep hoping I find it for under 50.00 but no luck so far. A late Congrats on your win!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...